Human Resource Management
Manage talent by mastering yours with the Online Master of Science in Human Resource Management. Utilizing the same virtual learning platform as our #1-ranked Online MBA, the Fox MS in Human Resource Management provides a powerful human resource management education that fits your life—and propels your career.
At a Glance
- Online format with live web conferencing sessions.
- 30 credits (10 three-credit courses).
- Flexibility to complete in just one year or take courses at your own pace.
- Ideal for professionals, either currently working in HR or seeking to change careers into the industry, who prefer an online learning environment.
- Designed and delivered by the same distinguished faculty as our on-campus programs.
- No on-campus residency requirements: virtual onboarding program and kickoff residency.
- Courses certified to Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) standards.
Request More Information
We respect your privacy and will never sell, share, lease or give your information to a third party.
Connected—Without the Campus
Experience an online education that engages you with your courses and classmates through WebEx video conferencing sessions, a virtual kickoff residency, and highly interactive synchronous and asynchronous classes. It’s the proven online learning model that powers the Fox Online MBA, and it will keep you plugged in to your coursework and connected to the Fox School community—without requiring you to step foot on a physical campus.
Same Degree. Flexible Format.
Our online option offers a curriculum certified to Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) standards, so you earn the same prestigious degree as our on-campus Master of Science in Human Resource Management, just in a flexible, online format.
- Become technically competent with an industry-aligned curriculum.
- Gain strategic insights that will help you focus on how to become more valuable to your organization’s strategy than the CFO.
- Learn how human resource management impacts business with one of the fastest-rising and furthest-reaching business schools in the nation.
1 live evening class per week
Thursdays 8 – 10 pm EST
10 courses total
13 months to complete—with the flexibility to earn your degree at your own pace.
Please contact program Director, Kathleen Voss at email@example.com for curriculum and other program-specific details.
In addition to meeting admissions requirements for the on-campus HRM master’s program, applicants to the Fox Online Master of Science in Human Resource Management should have at least two years of work experience.
Director, Master of Science in Human Resource Management
Title: Assistant Professor (Practice)
Department: Human Resource Management
Office: Alter Hall 350