Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship
In this rapidly changing landscape it is critical that employees and managers alike understand how to overcome both the strategic and tactical challenges of organizational innovation. The Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship (IME) MS program will help you learn how to overcome these challenges.
- 30 credits, 1 Year full-time or 2 years part-time
- Flexible Scheduling: courses offered in person (most courses offered in the evenings and/or over weekends) with online courses also available
- Leverages Fox PMBA classes (PMBA students have 3-5 years average work exp. = great networking)
- Uniquely collaborative program includes business-people, scientists, designers, lawyers, etc…
- Capstone course is a hands-on business plan writing course which helps students to commercialize their own technology, their company’s technology, or gives them access to a portfolio of Temple’s protected IP / technology (via partnership w/ Temple’s Technology Transfer Office)
- Prepares students to take PDMA’s New Product Development Professional (NPDP) certification exam
The IME MS offers three different tracks or areas of focus: Innovation Strategy, Technology & Innovation Management (jointly offered by Fox School of Business and Temple’s Engineering School), and Entrepreneurship. Each track is designed for maximum flexibility with 12 credits of electives so students can emphasize areas of interest.
Title: Assistant Professor & Academic Director