Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship
In this rapidly changing landscape it is critical that employees and managers alike understand how to overcome both the strategic and tactical challenges of organizational innovation. The Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship (IME) MS program will help you learn how to overcome these challenges.
- 30 credits, 1 Year full-time or 2 years part-time
- Flexible Scheduling: courses offered in both in-person as well as online* formats in timeslots designed to serve full-time students as well as working professionals (e.g., evenings and/or over weekends)
- Leverages Fox PMBA classes (PMBA students have 3-5 years average work exp. = great networking)
- Uniquely collaborative program includes business-people, scientists, designers, lawyers, etc…
- Capstone course is a hands-on business plan writing course which helps students to commercialize their own technology, their company’s technology, or gives them access to a portfolio of Temple’s protected IP / technology (via partnership w/ Temple’s Technology Transfer Office)
- Prepares students to take PDMA’s New Product Development Professional (NPDP) certification exam
*Note: Fulbright or other international students with F visas who are residing in the USA are required and able to take all courses with in-person contact time.
The IME MS offers three different tracks or areas of focus: Innovation Strategy, Technology & Innovation Management (jointly offered by Fox School of Business and Temple’s Engineering School), and Entrepreneurship. Each track is designed for maximum flexibility with 12 credits of electives so students can emphasize areas of interest.
Title: Assistant Professor & Academic Director