Specialized Masters Program
The Fox School of Business encourages you to apply through the online application system.
What you will need to apply:
- Completed application.
- Official GMAT / GRE test scores taken within the last five years.
- MS: GMAT [code varies by program] or Graduate Records Examination (GRE) scores. [code 2906-4201]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores [code 2906-02] for non-native English speakers - unless your degree is from an English language university in a country where English is the native language. TOEFL scores must have been taken within the last two years. Minimum scores: 600 (paper), 250 (computer), 100 (iBT). Applicants may substitute the IELTS for the TOEFL with a comparable score of 7.5
- Certified official transcripts or mark sheets in English from every post-high school academic institution attended. (Only transcripts or mark sheets that are sealed by the university are considered official.) For additional information on international transcript requirements, please visit the Graduate School website.
- Two references.
- Two required essays (MAcc and MSFE applicants need only to submit one essay, please refer to the MAcc and MSFE website for details; PhD applicants need only submit a statement of goals).
- Current Professional Resume.
- Application fee - check for $60.00 U.S. payable to Temple University (non-refundable).
We encourage you to apply online. Application materials can be mailed to Graduate Admissions.
Graduate Admissions Mailing Address:
Alter Hall (006-22)
1801 Liacouras Walk, Suite 701
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Notice: All application materials become the property of Temple University and will not be copied, returned, or forwarded.
Download More Information Now
Fill out the form below to download a PDF with more Fox Specialized Masters information.