How to Apply
The Fox School of Business encourages you to apply through the online application system.
What you will need to apply
- Completed application.
- Official GMAT / GRE test scores taken within the last five years.
– MS: GMAT [code varies by program] or Graduate Records Examination (GRE) scores. [code 2906-4201]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores [code 2906-02] for non-native English speakers – unless your degree is from an English language university in a country where English is the native language. TOEFL scores must have been taken within the last two years. Minimum scores: 600 (paper), 250 (computer), 100 (iBT). Applicants may substitute the IELTS for the TOEFL with a comparable score of 7.5
- Certified official transcripts or mark sheets in English from every post-high school academic institution attended. (Only transcripts or mark sheets that are sealed by the university are considered official.) For additional information on international transcript requirements, please visit the Graduate School website.
- Two references.
- Statement of goals (please be advised certain programs have specific topic requirements- see MAcc and Finance programs web pages for details).
- Current Professional Resume.
- Application fee – check for $60.00 U.S. payable to Temple University (non-refundable).
We encourage you to apply online. Application materials can be mailed to Graduate Admissions.
We’re here to help
Our Admissions representatives are available to answer your questions at any point in the application process.
Please contact us.
Specialized Masters Admissions
Fox School of Business/Graduate Admissions Office
1801 Liacouras Walk
701 Alter Hall (006-22)
Philadelphia, PA 19122
The following programs offer spring enrollment: Actuarial Science, Health Administration, Human Resource Management, Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship, IT Auditing and Cyber Security, and Marketing. The Master of Accountancy (MAcc) program only offers fall enrollment.
- All spring semester applications – October 31
- December 10 – Early Decision
- March 1 – International Applicants
- May 1 – All Domestic Applicants
- June 30 – Late Deadline