We are no longer accepting applications for Fall 2017 admission. Applications for Fall 2018 admission will open in October 2017. For more information on the Fox PhD PhD program or our application requirements or procedures, please email us at email@example.com.
For more information on our Upcoming Events, Virtual Information Sessions, and to be notified when our application opens, be sure to join our mailing list.
- Completed online application
- Official GMAT / GRE test scores taken within the last five years
- GMAT code 2906
- GRE code 2906
- TOEFL scores [code 2906] for non-native English speakers (unless your degree is from an English language university in a country where English is the native language). Minimum Scores: 100 (IBT). Minimum Score for IELTS (Academic): 7.0.
- Certified official native language and English transcripts or mark sheets from every post-high school academic institution attended. We will also accept evaluation reports from any member of www.naces.org.
- Two references
- Statement of Goals
- Current Resume/C.V.
- Non-refundable $60.00 application fee