We are eager to review your application to the Fox School’s PhD program. To use the online application system, you must pay the $60 application fee with either a credit card or bank account upon submission. You may also pay by check or money order, however, your application will not be reviewed until payment is received.
- Completed online application
- Official GMAT / GRE test scores taken within the last five years
- GMAT code 72S3T-52
- GRE code 2906
- TOEFL scores [code 2906] for non-native English speakers (unless your degree is from an English language university in a country where English is the native language). Minimum Scores: 100 (IBT). Minimum Score for IELTS (Academic): 7.0.
- Certified official native language and English transcripts or mark sheets from every post-high school academic institution attended. We will also accept evaluation reports from any member of www.naces.org.
- Two references
- Statement of Goals
- Current Resume/C.V.
- Non-refundable $60.00 application fee
Students can apply online using the Fox Apply Yourself application. This application allows you to upload documents (e.g. recommendations, unofficial test scores and transcripts) to the application system. Admitted students will also be asked to submit Official Transcripts to our office prior to July 1.