Tuition & Scholarships
Each year, tuition rates for the subsequent academic year are announced by the Board of Trustees. See current tuition and fee information from the Office of the Bursar, or view as a PDF file.
The Fox Online MBA program is 48 credit hours and tuition covers the following:
- Week-long residency: hotel accommodations, welcome and farewell receptions (light fare provided), breakfast at the hotel Monday – Saturday, lunch on campus Monday – Friday.
- Special events and program activities
Please note that course materials such as textbooks are not included in tuition coverage for the Fox Online MBA. Textbooks and course materials average $100 per course.
When you apply for admission, you are automatically considered for several merit-based scholarships. Merit scholarships are awarded to students who demonstrate outstanding academic and professional achievement based on the following criteria:
- Work experience
- GMAT scores (if applicable, see GMAT waiver)
- Prior academic achievement
- Professional certifications
Merit scholarships start at $2,500.
The Fox Online MBA offers a 5% tuition scholarship to all Temple University alumni.*
*Domestic programs only