MBA Learning Goals
The Online MBA program at the Fox School of Business takes a rigorous, interactive approach to providing business professionals with the multidisciplinary knowledge, tools and skills that are required of executives and successful strategists. Learning in the Online MBA program at the Fox School of Business is team oriented. Many assignments and projects are collaborative so that participants can leverage the talents and experiences of their peers. The following six main learning goals form the basis for the Fox Online MBA program:
- To possess analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- To possess effective management skills for a global business environment.
- To be effective communicators.
- To be aware of ethical issues and their implications in decision making.
- To be strategic thinkers.
- To possess teamwork skills and be a team player.