When selecting an MBA program, it’s important to choose one that offers a sound return on your investment. The Fox School of Business is vested in the futures of its students and alumni and offers the services they need to achieve their career goals. Since your career management and professional development are important to the Fox School and the Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD), we have partnered with Meridian Resources, Inc. to supplement our efforts to provide the tools/resources you need to successfully reach your next career destination.
Meridian’s services include:
- Individual career management coaching while you are currently enrolled in your academic program
- Access to Meridian’s robust Career Navigator on-line portal
- Resume review services
In addition to the Meridian services, you also have access to the following Graduate Student Resources provided by CSPD:
- Professional development workshops
- Corporate information sessions with prospective employers
- Executive lecture series
- Assessment and interview preparation tools such as I OPT and WinTheView
- Comprehensive company, industry, and market intelligence resources including Hoover’s, Inc. and First Research
- Job Boards
Download More Information Now
Fill out the form below to download a PDF with more Fox OMBA information.