Befitting a program of its caliber, admission to the Online MBA program at the Fox School of Business is very competitive. A number of factors are taken into account when choosing our students, including professional experience, ability to contribute to the overall learning experience, unique skills, aptitude, potential, and managerial skills.
At every point in the application process, our staff is available to answer your questions.
- Completed application
- A non-refundable $60 application fee
- College transcripts (degree and non-degree)
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two required essays, and one optional statement. Essay topics are: leadership and time management
- Official Test Scores: Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Official GMAT test scores taken within the last five years. GMAT score may be waived based on our GMAT waiver policy GMAT waiver policy. *GRE scores are also accepted for applicants that have taken this test within the last 5 years [code 2906-02]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores [code 2906-02] for non-native English speakers – unless your degree is from an English language university in a country where English is the native language. TOEFL scores must have been taken within the last two years; and
- Admissions Interviews are conducted by invitation only, after your application has been submitted.
Applications can be conveniently completed online. All transcripts, recommendation forms, and GMAT scores must be sent separately to the address below:
Online MBA Admissions
Fox School of Business/Graduate Admissions Office
1801 Liacouras Walk
701 Alter Hall (006-22)
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Other selection factors that the program takes into account include:
- Ability and motivation to participate in and contribute to a highly interactive, intense learning environment
- Time and willingness to make a personal commitment to participate in online classes and to partake in program-related activities