How to Apply
We encourage that you submit your online application even if you have not collected all the required admissions documents (recommendations, test scores, transcripts). Once submitted, please send any remaining documents to our office at your earliest convenience.
Full-time Global MBA Admissions
Fox School of Business/Graduate Admissions Office
1801 Liacouras Walk
701 Alter Hall (006-22)
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Basic application requirements:
- Completed application form
- Non-refundable $60 application fee
- College transcripts (degree and non-degree)
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two required essays, and one optional statement. Topics: team work and collaboration, and a statement of goals
- Official Test Scores: Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Official GMAT test scores taken within the last five years. GMAT scores. [code 72S-3T-52]. *GRE scores are also accepted for applicants who have taken this test within the last 5 years [code 2906-02]
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores [code 2906-02] for non-native English speakers—unless your degree is from an English language university in a country where English is the native language. TOEFL scores must have been taken within the last two years
- Admissions interviews are conducted by invitation only, after your application has been submitted.
View the guidelines for international applicants.