About the Process
Befitting a program of its caliber, admission to the full-time Global MBA (GMBA) program at the Fox School of Business is very competitive. A number of factors are taken into account when selecting our students, including the ability to contribute to team projects and classroom discussions, exposure to a business environment, unique skills, aptitude, potential, and personal goals.
At every point in the application process, our staff is available to answer your questions.
Basic application requirements include:
- Completed application;
- A non-refundable $60 application fee;
- College transcripts (degree and non-degree);
- Current resume;
- Two letters of recommendation;
- Two required essays, and one optional statement. Essay topics are: leadership and statement of goals;
- Official Test Scores: Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). Official GMAT test scores taken within the last five years. GMAT scores. [code 72S-3T-52];
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores [code 2906-02] for non-native English speakers - unless your degree is from an English language university in a country where English is the native language. TOEFL scores must have been taken within the last two years; and
- Admissions Interviews are conducted by invitation only, after your application has been submitted.
Applications can be conveniently completed online. All transcripts, recommendation forms, and GMAT scores must be sent separately to the address below:
Full-time Global MBA Admissions
Fox School of Business
1801 Liacouras Walk
701 Alter Hall (006-22)
Philadelphia, PA 19122
For International Applicants
Official transcripts must be submitted (in English) directly to the MBA admissions office by all universities previously attended. For international students whose transcripts are non-English, you may expedite this process by submitting original transcripts to a credential evaluating service.
For third-party credential evaluation services, Temple University accepts evaluations of transcripts, and diploma and degree certificates from one the following agencies:
Please note that Temple University requires that applicants must have completed a four (4) year undergraduate degree or its equivalent for admission to graduate study. For additional information on international transcript requirements, please visit the Graduate School website.