Tuition and Scholarships
Make an investment in your future.
Enrolling in the Fox EMBA program is a serious commitment, in terms of time and financial investment. But the return on that investment is just as significant — over 30% of EMBA students report earning a promotion even before completing the program.
The total tuition for the Fox EMBA program is $83,500 and covers all of the following:
- Instructional costs
- January residency
- Special events
- All course materials, including books, required software, cases and readings
- International trip (excluding airfare to/from host destination(s))
- Breakfast, lunch, refreshments and use of facilities at Desmond Hotel
- Hotel accommodations during class weekends
- All other related program activities
Get help financing your experience.
- Students do not need to complete additional forms or submit additional application essays or recommendations.
Corporate Partner Scholarship Program
- A 4% tuition scholarship for each of two students who attend the program in the same cohort — increases by 2% for each additional student who enrolls in the program that year.
- Saves each student more than $3,000.
- Encourages co-workers to become educational colleagues.
- Enables businesses to strengthen their workforce and retain valuable employees.
Temple University Alumni Rewards Program
- A 5% tuition scholarship to any Temple University alumnus who is accepted into the Fox EMBA program.
Temple University considers the Fox Executive MBA a graduate program with the same financial aid benefits that are granted to full-time graduate students. Therefore, EMBA students are eligible for up to $20,500 in Federal Stafford Loan funding per academic year. For help pursuing a loan, contact Temple University’s Office of Student Financial Services:
Temple University Student Financial Services
Conwell Hall, Ground Floor
1801 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122