How to Apply
Apply for the Fox EMBA.
When you apply to the Fox EMBA program, the Admissions Committee considers a number of factors — professional experience, ability to contribute in the classroom, unique skills, managerial skills and more.
Other aspects taken into account:
- Full-time work experience — the typical Fox EMBA student has an average of 10+ years of work experience, 5 of which were in a management role
- Potential to assume the responsibilities of senior managerial positions
- Ability and motivation to participate in and contribute to a highly interactive, intense classroom environment
- Time and willingness to make the commitment to attend classes and to participate in program-related activities
- Agreement from your employer to allow you to attend Friday classes one day per month
Basic application requirements include:
- Completed application
- A non-refundable $100 application fee
- College transcripts (degree and non-degree)
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two required essays and one optional statement — essay topics are “Leadership” and “Statement of Goals”
- Official score of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) taken within the last five years (GMAT score may be waived based on prior academics and/or technical and professional experience)
- Admissions interview — conducted by invitation only, after an application has been submitted
We welcome prospective students to apply online, but please note all transcripts, recommendation forms, and GMAT scores must be sent separately to the address below.
Ready to get started?
Executive MBA Admissions
Fox School of Business
1801 Liacouras Walk
701 Alter Hall (006-22)
Philadelphia, PA 19122