The Fox EMBA Mission
Offering a high-impact curriculum delivered by world-renowned faculty, Temple University’s Fox School of Business EMBA program is the ideal choice for seasoned business professionals who significantly advance their careers.
In the Fox EMBA program, students expand their knowledge of business strategy, study real-world issues affecting multiple industries, and gain exposure to leading organizations in both the United States and abroad — all while interacting with a vibrant network of executives who represent some of the most prestigious organizations in the world.
The Fox EMBA program takes a rigorous, interactive approach to management education — providing the multidisciplinary knowledge, tools and skills required of leading executives and successful strategists. Learning is team-based and many assignments and projects are collaborative so that participants can leverage the talents and experiences of their peers to maximize team performance.
The basis of the Fox EMBA program is made up of six goals:
- To possess analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- To possess effective management skills for a global business environment.
- To be effective communicators.
- To be aware of ethical issues and their implications in decision making.
- To be strategic thinkers.
- To possess teamwork skills and be a team player.
Experience the power of Fox. Apply Now.