Morning Star Investment Research Center
Morningstar Investment Research Center offers public, corporate, and academic libraries real-time access to comprehensive data and independent analysis on thousands of investments, spanning mutual funds, stocks, exchange-traded funds, and closed-end funds. Customized to meet any organization’s needs, Investment Research Center serves all levels of investors with a range of dynamic tools and thoughtful perspectives to help them make more informed investment decisions.
Standard & Poor’s NetAdvantage is a comprehensive source of business and investment information, offering on-line access to popular Standard & Poor’s research products including:
- Company Profiles
- Compustat Excel Analytics with five (5) years of extensive data and charts that can be downloaded directly into Excel
- Fund Reports
- Industry Surveys with Trends and Projections
- Global Industry Surveys (back to 2004)
- Stock Reports
Thomson One Investext
Provides investment, company and industry reports from hundreds of brokers in North America, Europe, Asia/Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East. All company and industry reports are provided in full page PDF image format. (Updated daily)
- Beginner/Intro guide to logging on, getting started
- Link directly to database – Make sure to open the link with Internet Explorer as that is the only browser that works with this database.