Center for Undergraduate Advising
Fox Study Abroad Process
- Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor to make an academic plan. Consider what courses will fit in your program. Do not forget about residency requirements:Residency requirements address the number of credits students take at Temple/ Temple programs towards their Temple degree. Make sure your academic plan takes the following into account:- The majority (at least 51%) of each major, minor, certificate must be completed through Fox unless otherwise specified in the requirements for the minor or certificate.
- A minimum of 50% of a student’s business courses must be completed through Fox.
- 30 of the student’s last 45 credits must be taken at Temple University.
- To graduate with Latin Honors, a student must complete at least 60 semester hours of the program matriculated at Temple.
- Visit Education Abroad in 200 Tuttleman.
- Program options
- Course offerings
- Course approval form
- Visa information
- Scholarship information
- And much more…
- Gather any syllabi needed to have courses evaluated.
- Submit course approval form and syllabi to your advisor for business course evaluation (courses elsewhere form).
- Submit course approval form to specific departments for free credit courses.
- Submit course approval form to Vice Provost Office for Gen ed courses.
- Your advisor will contact you once the business evaluations are received, your course approval will be signed, and a copy will be kept for your academic file.
- Submit complete course approval to Education Abroad. Follow up on your next steps with that office.
- Remember to request your transcript at the completion of your study abroad program and have it sent to:
Education Abroad & Overseas Campuses
200 Tuttleman Learning Center
1809 N 13th St
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Follow-up with your advisor the following semester to confirm credits were posted.
Special note: You are responsible to keep copies of all your documentation.
Fox Advising's Twitter Feed
Twitter / @FoxAdvising Twitter / @FoxAdvising Fox Advising's Blog Posts
31 Days to Improve your Financial Life – Free PDF Download…. http://t.co/G4RAW5zSBp
April 30th, 2013
Boston Marathon attack: More details, more questions http://t.co/pfbmFQsKYt
April 17th, 2013
Twitter / @FoxAdvising Fox Advising's Blog Posts
Fox Advising's Blog Posts