Freshman and Sophomore Team
Freshman and Sophomore Division: Proactive and cooperative advising to guide
students toward a successful academic career.
Our workshops are a great opportunity to learn more about campus resources. Check out more information on the workshops here.
- Academic Planning
- Stress & Time Management
- Study Abroad
- FAFSA and Student Financial Services
- Major Exploration with the Career Center
- Business Minors for Non-Business Students
Fox Living Learning Community
Students who get involved with the LLC report greater academic achievement and social connections than others. See the links below for more information on this fabulous program
Creating an academic plan allows you to see your path to graduation and also is required for anyone interested in studying abroad. You are required to have a plan completed before you reach 60 credits
- Degree Audit Reporting System
- Undergraduate Bulletin http://bulletin.temple.edu/undergraduate/fox-business-management/
- Evaluation Checklist, Suggested Sequences, and Academic Planning Sheets http://www.fox.temple.edu/cms_academics/dept/advising/majors/flow-charts-evaluation-sheets/
Get Involved Early
The sooner students start working with CSPD, join SPO’s, and create an academic plan, the greater their success.
- Check your Fox Blackboard Community for information on the Fox Immersion Program