Graphic Identity Usage Guidelines
In today’s saturated marketplace, a consistent brand image is essential to cut through the clutter, build familiarity, influence selection, and evoke an emotional response with targeted consumers. For that reason, over the past year The Fox School has made a strategic investment to develop a consistent brand identity for the School and for its centers and institutes.
The Fox School’s graphic identity leverages the strength of Temple University’s graphic identity, already an easily recognizable, powerful brand in the Greater Philadelphia region and nationwide, while boldly conveying the name of The Fox School of Business and Management through a type treatment.
The next phase of The Fox brand implementation includes utilizing The Fox School’s graphic identity as a foundation for developing a consistent graphic identity for The Fox School’s departments, centers and institutes.
Usage Guidelines for The Fox School of Business and Management’s Title and Graphic Identity
- The Fox School of Business and Management’s graphic identity was developed after the School’s convocation to serve as the main brand identity for Temple University’s School of Business and Management.
- The Fox School’s graphic identity adheres to Temple University’s graphic standards for the Temple logo. Temple University’s Logos and Style Guides.
- The Fox School’s graphic identity must appear as the signature element on all Fox print publications and marketing materials including invitations, newsletters, brochures, signage, and event support materials.
- On first reference, copy points should refer to “The Fox School of Business and Management at Temple University.” Copy points thereafter should be listed as “The Fox School” or “Temple’s Fox School.”
- All web communications (web pages, e-vites, e-newsletters) should be identified through copy points (see point above) and graphic identity* usage as emanating from The Fox School.
- The Fox School graphic identity should not be given away to companies or agencies that are not part of Temple University. If a vendor is producing something for The Fox School and requests the logo, please contact the The Fox School’s Office of Public Relations.
- The Fox School graphic identity will not be rekeyed, redrawn, reproportioned or modified in any form.
- The Fox School graphic identity should not be used for anything but the symbol of The Fox School.
- The Temple “T” should not be used as a letter of the alphabet in headlines, text, or titles. It should not be used as a prop for other symbols or words.
- The Fox School graphic identity will be made available for download with permission on The Fox School’s web site.