The courses required to complete all majors are not offered on all campuses both day and evening. Please refer to the table below for the majors that can be completed day or evening at Temple University campuses.
|Major||Main Campus||Ambler Campus||Center City Campus||Online|
|Business Management||Day||Evening*||Evening (Economics, Marketing)||Online|
|Human Resource Management||Day||Evening*||Evening in conjunction with Ambler||Online|
|Management Information Systems||Day|
|Statistical Science & Data Analytics||Day|
|Supply Chain Management||Day|
*Students may be required to take major courses online
To be used in conjunction with Degree Audit Report Systems (DARS) to track academic progress
- BBA Program Worksheet – New Students and Change of Majors Fall 2015
- BBA Program Worksheet – Fall 2014 – Spring 2015
- BBA Program Worksheet – Fall 2008 – Spring 2014
Suggested Academic Plans
Fox Change of Program Workshop is now online!
Current Temple students interested in declaring a major in Fox must First complete the Change of Program (CoP) workshop.
- You will receive an email confirmation of the form completion in 1-2 days.
- Check your Blackboard once you receive the email.
- Complete the Presentation and Quiz. You must score 100 to move forward with the CoP.
- You will receive your degree worksheet from a Fox Advisor within 3-5 business days after completion of the presentation and quiz.
- You are expected to complete preliminary research on Fox degree programs prior to the workshop.
Please Note: CoP’s are effective for the following semester.
Before you attend a workshop:
- Know why you are considering a change in major – what are your goals, your strengths, your weaknesses? There are many avenues to reach most goals and business may be only one avenue. You need to know your goals to find the best program fit for you! Please see the steps listed below to help you make your decision.
- The BBA program is very quantitative! If you don’t like or do well in math, this is not the program for you! Read our program requirements in the Fox School of Business and Management section of the Undergraduate Bulletin that corresponds to the date you plan to attend the workshop and declare the new major.
- You must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 to transfer into the Fox School.
- Review our suggested sequence above to take some classes that would work for our program.
- Helpful Tips for Declaring a Major in Fox